Saint Rémy lès Chevreuse, near Paris – Teacher Georgiana
Private Bathroom half or full board
Package All inclusive for one week
- Level test
- 15 Hours of personalized lessons
- Around 20 hours of French conversation/practice during meals and activities
- 3 activities with guided conversations
- Breakfast with guided conversations
- Lunch or dinner with guided conversations
- Comfortable accommodation with a private bathroom
Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse is located in the Chevreuse Valley, close to the forest and many historical sites. This town is only 30 minutes away from Paris by train or car. As a Sorbonne graduate of 22 years, I am fluent in several languages, which allows me to understand different cultures and easily adapt to my interlocutors. As a French immersion teacher, I am convinced that the best way to learn a language is to practice it in real-life situations and associate it with cultural activities.
My house has a completely new private T2 on the garden level, with a private bathroom. On the first floor, there is a living room, a kitchen, another bathroom, and a study/bedroom. On the upper floor, there is the master bedroom, a bathroom, and a twin bedroom. The house has a large garden as well as a sports area.
YOUR HOME STAY FRENCH IMMERSION IN SAINT RÉMY LÈS CHEVREUSE
Staying with me will allow students to practice the target language in real-life situations and get familiar with local customs and traditions. The bedroom belongs to a completely new private T2, with a private bathroom, and can accommodate 1, 2, or 3 students.
In this T2 bedroom, there are two single beds that can be transformed into a double bed if necessary, and a small cozy corner that can accommodate a child or a young adult. There is also a desk area in the bedroom.
I am a passionate and open-minded person, with solid experience as a teacher. I am fluent in several foreign languages, which allows me to understand cultural differences and easily adapt to my students. I enjoy nature, hiking, cycling, and organic, local cuisine. I am also passionate about art and history, which allows me to organize enriching cultural visits for my students.
My house has a large garden where students can relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I am an open, warm, patient, and rigorous person. I enjoy interacting with people from different cultures and strive to make learning the French language not only effective but also enjoyable.
I am convinced that the success of my students depends on a personalized approach to teaching. I take the time to understand the needs and objectives of each student, in order to offer them tailored courses and effective teaching methods. My extensive experience allows me to teach students of all ages and levels, providing them with regular follow-up and personalized support.
As a French immersion teacher, I am a patient, warm and rigorous person who takes the time to understand the needs and objectives of my students. My experience allows me to teach students of all ages and levels, offering them regular follow-up and personalized support. I have a space dedicated to learning, equipped with all the necessary material to facilitate the teaching and practice of the French language. My home is also a place of exchange and sharing where foreign students can practice their French in an authentic context and experience daily French life.
Finally, I am convinced that the best way to learn a language is to practice it in a real situation and to associate it with cultural activities. I provide my students with a variety of activities such as visits to museums, historical monuments and walks in the neighborhoods of my city and the historical districts of Paris, as well as culinary workshops and meals to share and discover the local cuisine.
I offer various cultural and outdoor activities for my students. Here are some examples:
- Visit to the House of Jean Racine, a French poet and playwright, located just a few steps from my home. This visit allows for discovering French history and culture while practicing the language.
- Hiking in the Chevreuse Valley to explore the surrounding nature and practice the language in real-life situations.
- Biking along the valley to discover small villages and natural landscapes.
- Visit to the city of Versailles and its famous palace to discover the history of the French monarchy. We can also explore the gardens of the city of Versailles and enjoy a beautiful sunny day.
- Visit to the city of Rambouillet, which is only 15 minutes away from my home, to discover its castle and regional nature park, where we could hike or bike. We can also visit the city’s museum to learn more about its history and culture.
- Visit to the city of Chartres, which is about an hour away from my home, to discover its famous Gothic cathedral, one of the most beautiful in France. We can also explore the old town, which is rich in history and heritage.
- Visit to the south of Paris, which is 30 minutes away from my home.
- Participation in local events such as markets, sales, and festivals to discover the local culture and practice the language in real-life situations.
- Workshops on organic and local cuisine to discover French gastronomy and practice the language by cooking together.
These activities allow students to discover France from different angles and practice the language in real-life situations while having an enriching and enjoyable stay in the Chevreuse Valley.