Traveling to France has always been the dream and reality of millions of people. Did you know that France is the most visited country in the world? In 2019 more than 89 million people visited the country. The Pandemic and lockdowns have drastically reduced those numbers, still in lack of official statistics.
But all indications are that, as soon as we can travel freely again, France will continue to top the list of countries preferred by tourists.
- A varied and exuberant nature.
- Impressive cities, full of history.
- A gastronomy famous all over the world.
- One of the largest and most important art collections in the world.
- A welcoming people that will make you live the French life like a local.
- It is a great reference for international fashion.
- A strategic position to visit other countries in Europe.
This is why French is also one of the most studied languages in the world. You can learn French online with one of our classes with native teachers, or even study it on your own with our online French resources.
But nothing compares to the feeling of enjoying French culture with all five senses. Traveling to France to learn the language where it is spoken remains the best way to make rapid progress in the language while having an unforgettable experience.
In this section, we bring you some of the most iconic places to visit in France. As it is very easy to travel around the country, due to its developed transportation infrastructure, you will be able to combine these places with a French immersion course in any of our destinations.
Special France travel guides
Other France travel guides
Take this opportunity to do some French exercises while dreaming about your next trip to this magnificent country.